Updated: Aug 7
Dog moms should celebrate Mother's Day too, after all we think you're a catch! As a dog mom, make sure you and your dog have these must have items - after all life is too short to not spoil yourself.
Walking your dog is an everyday is a routine- spice it up by adding style!
Children with Whiskers provides high quality, affordable dog apparel for any size, color, breed, or need!
Whether you are on the hunt for a new leash, a hands-free parent bag, or fun accessories, look no further! These apparel items will switch up the walking game.
These life-changing items will make you wish you bought them earlier- but it's never too late! Shop all these items at childrenwithwhiskers.com and be sure to share with all the dog moms you know
Parent Bag Holder
· This convenient doggy bag holder comes in two different colors: black & pink.
· Carry personal items inside this spacious fanny pack such as keys, wallet, and your phone instead of using your third hand (because we all have one)
· It's comfortable, and has stretchable material making it easy to use and store
· Comes in a variety of styles to fit your fashion
· Easy to use with comfortable grip
· You'll want more than just one
Dog Accessories That Provide Both Style & Functionality
· Bow tie to turn your dog into a gentleman
· Scrunchy for mom to match her fur child
· Bandana to make your dog even cuter (didn't think that was possible, right?)
(Parent bag Lady shown in photo above)
These items are great gifts for both you and your dog! There is always an excuse to spoil your 4-legged friend.
Nothing is better than helping yourself while supporting a local business. By giving your support to Children with Whiskers, your proceeds are partially donated to help the dog community. We appreciate your choice to support a women owned small business and know you will enjoy all of our quality products!
Disclaimer: Children With Whiskers is not a veterinarian, doctor, nutritionist, or dietician. We love your dog just as much as you so please consult your pet’s health care provider regarding any health-related decisions. Any products mentioned in Children With Whiskers blog/website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We do not hold any affiliates with brands or companies mentioned in this post. The statements contained in this website or blog have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.